Stats and Equipment
Player Level[edit | edit source]
The player level is determined by current talent points - for example, a Level 20 Player would have 20 Talent points.
Stats[edit | edit source]
There are eleven stats that each vessel has.
- Hull: Your hitpoints. A higher Hull value results in a more resilient ship.
- Sails: Your sails' hitpoints. Stronger sails resist damage, and damaged sails drastically curtail ship performance (very important in combat!)
- Speed: How fast your vessel is in a straight line.
- Mobility: How agile your vessel is. A higher mobility value means you can accelerate and decelerate faster, and turn sharper at higher speeds.
- Damage: This affects how much damage your ship's attacks will do, both cannons and damaging Area-of-Effect abilities.
- Accuracy: The accuracy of the ship's cannons.
- Range: The range of your ship's attacks.
- Critical: The chance of causing critical hit (double damage or double the duration).
- Diplomacy: In addition to merchant prices, Diplomacy affects Support specialization talents and all Area-of-Effect abilities such as Grogolov.
- Armor: The higher the armor plating, the less damage your ship will take in combat.
- Armor Piercing: How many Armor points your shots will negate when striking a target.
Faction Multipliers[edit | edit source]
Different factions have emphasis on different stats.